South Kashmir lady dies after consuming ‘poison’

Anantnag, June 6: A South Kashmir woman who had consumed poisonous substance to end her life succumbed in Srinagar hospital today.

  Sources said that a lady (name withheld) daughter of Aijaz Ahmed Malik, a resident of Cherpora Utrusoo area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district had consumed some poisonous substance on 2 June.

   The said lady was taken to Anantnag hospital where doctors had referred her to SKIMS Soura. The lady died today in the hospital.

   After the completion of all legal-medico formalities, the dead body was handed over to the family. (KNT)

Leave a Reply